BIS # 3614 THE DREAM COME TRUE

by Cl. Patole Anthony 

 

CHINCHWAD, AUGUST 3, 2013:  It was a red carpet day for Don Bosco Chinchwad when their dream came true with the I.T.I APPROVAL for the institute. Don Bosco Technical, Chinchwad is among the few in western Maharashtra to get the approval from QCI (Quality Control of India) as Government Affiliation Industrial Training Institute. The procedure for the approval of I.T.I began a year ago.  On 6th February, 2013 the staff submitted the online application for the Government I.T.I approval for the four trades (Automobile, Welder, Electrician and Draftsman). On 7th February, 2013 the desktop assignment was done by the QCI- Auditors. The QCI-auditors made a site visit on 9th April, 2013.

On 1st August, the dream turned into reality with the letter of approval from the DGET (Directorate General of Employment and Training) and Ministry of Labour and Employment. With this approval of government affiliation I.T.I, the Institute will be able to provide a full time two years course in shifts for the youngsters in and around Maharashtra. The Institute will be able to render its services to many more youngsters in the coming years.